Friday 26 February 2016

FALLING IN LOVE: CHOOSING THE RIGHT PERSON TO LOVE



















A lot of people have different opinions when it comes to the issue of LOVE. Some people do not even believe that it exists ( I still wonder why) while most people just imagine it and wish that the great spell of  LOVE would one day fall on them.

Today on Lovers Crib, we shall be taking a short stroll on this very important topic titled Falling In Love: The Right Person To Love.

When it comes to the matter of falling in LOVE, (which is interestingly my field of course) we really do not have a say or should I say most times when we fall in LOVE, we initially do not have an idea of what we are doing. I know that most of you would argue with that but I want to drive my point home. What I mean by this is that when we fall in LOVE or we are in LOVE with that special person, people might ask us the reason why we chose that person to LOVE. For you, it will be difficult to explain to friends the reason why you are in LOVE with that person.




















The point I am trying to make here is that for some people who are truly and deeply in LOVE, it’s as if they are remote controlled by a higher authority or under a spell. They may end up falling in LOVE with a person that on a normal occasion they are not expected to fall for.

However, many people have certain criteria for loving another person. They range from looks to wealth, background, religion, education etc or even a combination of all of these factors. Personally, I think you should fall in LOVE with that person that always makes you happy.

You see my fellow Cribbers, happiness is very important in any relationship. I don’t think one should fall in love because of material things. I don’t know the reason why you are in LOVE right now or in that relationship today but I believe that it’s for a good cause and not for anything negative.

If you are presently in a relationship with a selfish purpose I advise you to retrace your steps to avoid hurting your partner and even yourself in the long run. Learn to LOVE the right person the right way, please.

I LOVE YOU ALL.




No comments:

Post a Comment