Sunday 14 February 2016

ABOUT LOVERS CRIB




LOVERS CRIB is a blog that is solely meant for LOVERS. I believe that there is nobody in this world who has never been in LOVE before at one point in time in his or her entire life. For the ones who are presently in LOVE, I wish you success and a happily ever after story while for the ones who are still searching for that special one, I wish you success and good luck in finding the right one.

Also, for the ones who have given up on LOVE before, maybe because of heartbreak, I know how much it hurts because I have been through that rough and rugged road before. It is not an easy ride but I still urge you to give LOVE one more chance in your life. Even if you have done so again and it still did not work out I plead with you not to give up but keep fighting and pushing on till you get that holy grail (TRUE LOVE).

You can still make it in your LOVE life and if you believe that, I join in that big belief with you and affirm it now. So you see, this wonderful blog is actually for everybody that is why i want to urge you to always keep a date with me everyday because I will always give you thought-provoking, sweet and loving stories, conversations, experienced LOVE tips, top class advice and wonderful encouragement.



I won't be the only one doing the talking because am a very good listener too. I am here to listen attentively to your own beautiful or even sad stories, advice, tips and encouragement as well. I help you, you help me and we achieve LOVELY success stories every time here on LOVERS CRIB.
This is actually a blog where LOVERS hang out and share their various LOVE experiences, ways to be a better LOVER and also help each other with valuable and useful advice on how to keep and survive a relationship. I promise to give you the very best of information and useful tips at all time. So, sit back, relax grab a cup of tea or coffee if you can find one and let me take you on this lovey-dovey jolly ride to LOVERS CRIB.



1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting blog and i urge everyone out there to always check this site for daily love tips.

    ReplyDelete